Add 1,440 square feet to the existing restaurant structure and renovate restaurant interior.
- Existing dining room area – 3,559 sq.ft.
- Existing kitchen area – 1,735 sq.ft.
- New area added – 1440 sq.ft.
- Total area – 6,734 sq.ft.
Construct addition to existing building and perform interior renovation to restaurant dining room and kitchen safely and on time.
- Existing dining room and kitchen interiors were demolished and rebuilt in 4 weeks
Conventional steel frame construction, infill steel stud, EIFS exterior.
- Conventional steel construction with Open Wen Steel Joists
- Built up roofing
- Tempered glass patio enclosure